Date: October 20th – 22nd 2017.
Location: Eolas Soileir, Wellington, Co Wexford
The course will cover the following:
– Opportunity to meet other returned volunteers in an inspirational space;
– Discussions on next steps and your potential role in the ‘bigger picture’ of change-making and wave-riding;
– Preparing for an Action Project – putting your experience and skills into practice for change-making at home.
What we hope you get out of it:
– Space for exchange and reflection on international volunteering and your role as a multiplier for global justice on returning to Ireland;
– Recognition for your participation in the course through the Global Citizen Award;
– Thematic skills training including project planning, media skills, ethical communications;
– Opportunity to practically put these skills into practice through an Action Project.
You are welcome to participate if:
– You have served as a volunteer in a global south country
– You are interested to be involved in promoting global justice
– You are willing to share with others from different backgrounds
-You are willing to carry out an action project as a result of participation in the course.
The places for the training are limited to 15.
Comhlámh members €30; Non-members €50, people seeking asylum or with refugee status/leave to remain €1.
All expenses for all accommodation and food will be covered for you.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to your application!
Gráinne and the Comhlámh team